- Current Prices:$287,900 to $298,000
- Closed Prices:$247,000 to $319,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$57 to $150/mo,$98 to $103/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,488 to 2,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Sunrise Mountain are about $190,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.