- Current Prices:$440,000 to $1,029,900
- Closed Prices:$431,413 to $577,884
- Median Sale Price:$442,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,278 to 5,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mountain Point are about $350,000 – $1,080,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.