- Current Prices:$395,000 to $570,000
- Closed Prices:$297,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$33 to $45/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 3,942Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Mountain Ranch are about $160,000 – $370,000 and sit on 7751.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.