- Current Prices:$475,000
- Closed Prices:$355,100 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$9.83,$45/mo,$17.67 to $18.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,551 to 2,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mountainside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mountainside are $255,000 and sit on 6034.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.