- Current Prices:$576,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $624,850
- Median Sale Price:$377,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$53.33 to $73.33/quarter,$60 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,827 to 3,826Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mountainside are about $200,000 – $380,000 and sit on 7675.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.