- Current Prices:$720,000
- Closed Prices:$687,000 to $703,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$344
- Association Fee Ranges:$148.33 to $154.58,$123.33 to $154.58/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,093 to 2,110Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mountainview Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mountainview Village are $475,000 and sit on 7429.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.