- Closed Prices:$685,000 to $1,468,890
- Median Sale Price:$1,000,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $117,$35 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,033 to 4,079Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mt Eden is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mt Eden are about $225,000 – $1,030,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, garage, none, enclosed garage, space per unit - 2, side yard access, guest parking, detached garage, carport - 2 or more, rv/boat parking and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.