- Current Prices:$365,000 to $729,900
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $899,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$557 to $1114
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,535 to 5,029Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Mt. Isle Harbor are about $310,000 – $890,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.