- Current Prices:$242,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$204,900 to $360,146
- Median Sale Price:$270,713
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,496 to 3,831Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mundy Mill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mundy Mill are $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.