- Current Prices:$999,999 to $7,600,000
- Closed Prices:$720,000 to $6,465,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $4293/mo,$1454 to $11228/quarter,$5749
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,310 to 4,379Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Murano Grande are about $950,000 – $9,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.