- Current Prices:$930,000 to $10,800,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $3,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,137,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1048
- Association Fee Ranges:$5749,$0 to $11228/quarter,$0 to $4293/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,310 to 4,379Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Murano Grande is a neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida. Homes in Murano Grande are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Murano Grande typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.