- Current Prices:$209,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $257,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,037 to 1,825Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Murano are about $120,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.