- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $376/mo,$232.9 to $332.28
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:830 to 1,382Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Murano Of Delray Beach are about $90,000 – $230,000 and sit on 10-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, lot, open space parking, 1 space, street, driveway, 1 assigned space and 2 or more spaces.