- Current Prices:$869,900 to $917,000
- Closed Prices:$699,000 to $895,000
- Median Sale Price:$792,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$359
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,186 to 2,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Murano are $810,000 and sit on 6582.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.