- Current Prices:$525,000 to $639,888
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $628,000
- Median Sale Price:$520,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$495
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $395,$340 to $396/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:777 to 1,283Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Murietta is largely a condo community. The homes in Murietta represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Murietta are about $110,000 – $670,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, space per unit - 2, parking spaces, guest parking, off street parking, carport - 2 or more, covered parking, spaces - assigned and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.