- Current Prices:$539,000 to $6,500,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $2,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$545 to $720/quarter,$0 to $155/mo,$0 to $460
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1880 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 5,478Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Murray Hill is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Murray Hill are about $420,000 – $3,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.