- Current Prices:$150,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $426,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:565 to 2,976Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Murray Hill Heights is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Murray Hill Heights are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, driveway and street, and homes in Murray Hill Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.