- Current Prices:$1,425,000 to $6,495,000
- Closed Prices:$1,850,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,985,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$682
- Association Fee Ranges:$1877,$1797 to $3606/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,640 to 8,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2011. In general, homes in Museum Tower Condominiums are about $1,350,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.