- Current Prices:$109,900 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$87,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $612/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:718 to 3,607Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Myerlee represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Myerlee are about $80,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.