- Current Prices:$274,900 to $300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Myrtle Ridge is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Myrtle Ridge are $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.