- Current Prices:$1,995,000 to $14,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,775,000 to $8,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,547,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1261
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,484 to 11,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mystic Hills are about $1,600,000 – $11,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.