- Current Prices:$265,000 to $1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$348
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1272/mo,$75 to $765/quarter,$150 to $1069
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:753 to 2,503Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Mystic Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mystic Pointe are about $265,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.