- Current Prices:$459,900 to $479,900
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $513,176
- Median Sale Price:$406,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 4,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Naper Carriage Hill offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $638. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,301 to as high as $12,012 in this community. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.