- Current Prices:$395,000 to $584,000
- Closed Prices:$303,984 to $525,603
- Median Sale Price:$410,050
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $155/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 4,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Naper Carriage Hill is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Naper Carriage Hill are about $310,000 – $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.