- Current Prices:$725,000
- Closed Prices:$137,500 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$363
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $5150,$714 to $1053/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 2,374Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
Naples Heritage is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Naples Heritage are about $150,000 – $670,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.