- Current Prices:$309,990 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$283,910 to $1,668,650
- Median Sale Price:$445,495
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$329/mo,$808 to $1013/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,060 to 5,334Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Naples Reserve is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Naples Reserve are about $305,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on 54.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.