- Current Prices:$274,018 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$258,581 to $386,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$246/quarter,$0,$720,$1 to $158/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,593 to 4,845Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Narcoossee Village are about $250,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.