- Current Prices:$298,000 to $405,999
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $417,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,194
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$59.75/quarter,$720,$1 to $158/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,593 to 4,559Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community of Narcoossee Village has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $153, and taxes for the year range from as low as $387 to as high as $5,394. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $153. Property taxes for the year are around $231.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.