- Current Prices:$59,000 to $89,000
- Closed Prices:$49,900 to $134,000
- Median Sale Price:$75,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $518,$320 to $547/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 1,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Nassau Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nassau Village are about $30,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.