- Current Prices:$60,000 to $176,888
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $137,000
- Median Sale Price:$82,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $518,$347 to $547/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:661 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Nassau Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nassau Village are about $30,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.