- Current Prices:$94,000 to $115,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000
- Median Sale Price:$80,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$220,$220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1960 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1960. In general, homes in Natchez Co-op are about $65,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, garage, guest parking, carport and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.