- Current Prices:$304,900
- Closed Prices:$227,500 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,168 to 1,764Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in National Emblem West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in National Emblem West are about $85,000 – $210,000 and sit on 7008.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.