- Current Prices:$387,000 to $689,000
- Closed Prices:$439,900 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$97 to $100/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 3,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Natoma Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Natoma Station are about $370,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.