- Current Prices:$295,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/quarter,$105 to $225/mo,$107.33 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,248 to 4,509Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Nautica Isles are about $180,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.