- Current Prices:$309,000 to $615,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$212.82,$0 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,436 to 4,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 25Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Nautica features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Nautica are about $245,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.