- Current Prices:$1,440,000 to $2,950,000
- Closed Prices:$2,200,000 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$856
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,251 to 5,403Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Navarro Isle are about $975,000 – $4,275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.