- Current Prices:$274,900 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$212,000 to $316,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$179 to $198/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,682 to 4,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Neptune Pointe are about $150,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.