- Current Prices:$146,500 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $299,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$90 to $360,$30 to $200/mo,$35 to $99/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,294 to 4,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Neuhaven is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Neuhaven are about $140,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.