- Current Prices:$980,000 to $1,900,000
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $1,870,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$487
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 1952
- Sq. Ft.:1,699 to 4,875Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
New Bixby is a neighborhood in Long Beach, California. Homes in New Bixby are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and other, and homes in New Bixby typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.