- Current Prices:$385,000 to $569,900
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $605,000
- Median Sale Price:$520,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$109 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,984 to 5,662Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
New Bristow Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in New Bristow Village are about $285,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.