- Current Prices:$176,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $399/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:625 to 1,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in New Haven represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Haven are about $50,000 – $140,000 and sit on 15.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.