- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,199 to 2,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
New Hope Crossing is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Hope Crossing are about $135,000 – $245,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.