- Current Prices:$618,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$602,444
- Average $ per sq ft:$710
- Association Fee Ranges:$292/mo,$292 to $295
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:621 to 871Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, New Horizon features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in New Horizon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Horizon are about $180,000 – $725,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, street, guest parking, detached garage, other, lot, none and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.