- Current Prices:$273,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$210,379
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $143.23/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,624 to 2,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, New Market Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Market Village are about $175,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.