- Current Prices:$759,900 to $4,950,000
- Closed Prices:$476,000 to $1,825,000
- Median Sale Price:$892,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$697
- Association Fee Ranges:$575 to $655/mo,$0 to $655
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:653 to 4,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Monterey are about $395,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport, attached garage, off street parking and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.