- Current Prices:$45,000
- Closed Prices:$28,800 to $104,500
- Median Sale Price:$46,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$59
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$185 to $198/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 1,129Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in New Port Colony represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Port Colony are about $20,000 – $65,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.