- Closed Prices:$28,800 to $104,500
- Median Sale Price:$45,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$185 to $198/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:540 to 1,129Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
New Port Colony is a neighborhood in New Port Richey, Florida. Homes in New Port Colony are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in New Port Colony typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.