- Current Prices:$725,000
- Closed Prices:$715,000 to $855,000
- Median Sale Price:$776,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$512
- Association Fee Ranges:$295/mo,$263 to $295/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 1,657Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, New Providence features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The homes in New Providence represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New Providence are about $340,000 – $775,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.