- Current Prices:$240,000 to $515,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $280,$25 to $358,$0 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 3,033Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
New River Estates is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in New River Estates are about $190,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.