- Current Prices:$250,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$308,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $280,$25 to $358,$0 to $358/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 3,033Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of New River Estates. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $15 to $400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,499 to as high as $7,787. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $15 to $400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,853 to as high as $4,971.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.