- Current Prices:$235,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $328,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$180,$94 to $99/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 4,215Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in New River Lakes Villages are about $130,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.