- Current Prices:$645,000
- Closed Prices:$570,000 to $732,000
- Median Sale Price:$704,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$352
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,163 to 2,342Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in New Traditions are about $390,000 – $715,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.