- Closed Prices:$186,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000,$250 to $655/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,212 to 4,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community of Newbury Park consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $1,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,753 to as high as $4,457. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $1,000. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,702 to as high as $3,380.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.