- Current Prices:$125,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $129,000
- Median Sale Price:$119,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$45/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:867 to 3,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Newbury Village is a neighborhood in Island Lake, Illinois. Homes in Newbury Village are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Newbury Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.