- Closed Prices:$114,900 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$134,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:867 to 3,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Newbury Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newbury Village are about $65,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.