- Closed Prices:$172,500 to $210,151
- Median Sale Price:$188,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $84/mo,$0 to $75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 2,122Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Newell Crossing is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Newell Crossing are about $125,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.