- Closed Prices:$172,500 to $210,151
- Median Sale Price:$197,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 2,122Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Newell Crossing are $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.