- Current Prices:$164,900
- Closed Prices:$149,500 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $84/mo,$0 to $75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,314 to 1,951Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Newell Crossing is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Newell Crossing are about $125,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.