- Current Prices:$449,900 to $965,000
- Closed Prices:$283,626 to $890,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$1300/quarter,$520 to $650/mo,$438 to $577.66
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,820 to 6,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Newport Bay Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Newport Bay Club are about $350,000 – $895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.